Unlock the potential of your people.
Resource Management by Smartsheet makes it easy to build the best team for the job, keep project schedules and budgets on track, and confidently forecast hiring needs.
Simple resource allocation
Effectively find and schedule the best project team, resolve staffing conflicts in real time, and forecast hiring needs.Learn more ›
Accurate project planning
Look across projects and track multiple teams, confidently schedule projects based on your team’s capacity, and forecast the project pipeline.Learn more ›
Effortless time tracking
Make it easy for your team to submit hours and keep them focused on what matters with pre-filled timesheets.Learn more ›
Visualize complex data to spot project trends, understand performance across the business, and plan for growth.Learn more ›
Integrate with Smartsheet
Leverage this Integration to allocate teams on work, adapt to changing project needs, and balance deliverables with availability.Learn more ›
Resource Management panel for Smartsheet
Access your team's availability and resourcing plan, directly from your Smartsheet project sheet. See who's been assigned, request the right people for the job, and get a real-time preview of the impact of changes as you move through the project lifecycle.
Pro AV Solutions resources a fast-growing list of client installations with Resource Management by Smartsheet — despite the challenges of a global pandemic
With Resource Management by Smartsheet, Pro AV Solutions can more flexibly manage resource planning and resolve potential conflicts immediately.
Overtime centralizes video file management and scales for growth with Smartsheet and Brandfolder
With Smartsheet premium products including Brandfolder, Resource Management by Smartsheet, WorkApps, and Dynamic View, Overtime can quickly publish the right videos, manage staffing, and prepare for fast growth.
Smartsheet and Resource Management by Smartsheet give Cornerstone a clearer view of resource planning to meet travel technology demands
With Smartsheet and Resource Management by Smartsheet, Cornerstone Information Systems can more easily and accurately plan resourcing for customer projects to set customer expectations about scheduling and completion.
Marketing Agency Haberman Helps Clients Succeed
Smartsheet and Resource Management by Smartsheet provide several benefits to Haberman, both internally to improve operational efficiency as well as externally, helping the company to better serve its clients.
Adjustments to projects were happening every day and there was a lot of manual editing. With Resource Management by Smartsheet, the PMs have more visibility into who’s allocated where, and where conflicts are. They immediately see the implications of their changes.
Resource Management FAQs
What is Resource Management by Smartsheet?
Formerly 10,000ft, Resource Management by Smartsheet is a resource planning solution that helps businesses across all industries find and schedule the right people for every project, track and manage time and forecast hiring needs to better plan for growth.
I want to try Resource Management by Smartsheet. How do I get started?
Can I trial both Smartsheet and Resource Management at the same time?
Yes, you can trial both products at the same time!
Can I invite people in my company to my Resource Management trial?
Yes, you can invite as many people to your trial as you’d like. This help article explains how to add people and administer your account.
Is Resource Management included in my Smartsheet license?
Resource Management is sold separately from Smartsheet as a premium add-on product. Customers can purchase standalone licenses to either platform, or co-term their contracts for a more seamless billing experience.
The Resource Management panel for Smartsheet is included at no additional charge for teams who have paid licenses to both Resource Management and Smartsheet.
What can I expect during Professional Services engagements for Resource Management by Smartsheet?
- Professional Services (whether for initial set-up or configuration) with respect to Resource Management by Smartsheet (“RM”) require the Customer to allocate one (1) licensed User to Smartsheet personnel from the Customer’s purchased allotment of Users. The Customer is responsible for granting such User access and/or permissions to the Smartsheet personnel.
- Smartsheet personnel will access the Customer’s environment only as necessary to perform the Professional Service and configure the environment.
- Once the Professional Services have been completed, the Customer is responsible for (i) decommissioning the account and revoking any access or permissions granted to the Smartsheet personnel and (ii) implementing any other security measures or controls within Customer’s control related to the account.
- The Customer is responsible for setting up the RM integration for each project provisioned in Smartsheet Control Center.
- Reporting on RM data in Smartsheet will be limited to RM or via the Web Content Widget in a Smartsheet Dashboard.
- Support for the implementation of the RM integration will be at the work execution level (not at request/intake or portfolio levels).
- This solution will not accomplish and/or accommodate the following things:
- Non-standardized methods for tracking work execution progress and performance
- Different layers of reporting for various audiences (ex: no department or regional dashboards)
- Implementation of connectors, including the RM connector
- Implementation of a connector to any location in solution besides Request Sheet (Intake Sheet)
- Implementation of RM connector to any location in solution besides Work Execution toolkits
- Resource Management with any other tool besides RM (ex: Resource Views)
What if I have more questions?
Contact us anytime — we’re here to help.